Charrette-style team work on planning, restoration and preservation projects as a full time, consultant or contract worker.
Charrette-style consulting to jump start a project — and supervise production of materials for public meetings and publications.
As a member/consultant of preservation and archaeological teams work on archaeological excavations, producing technical site and building documentation.
Collaborative work on:
- Site Planning
- Comprehensive/Master Planning (residential, office, education, agriculture, recreation)
- Restoration/Preservation of historic objects, town zones and in-fills
- Historic architecture, architectural survey and photography
- Survey and Assessment Reports
- Charrettes and Public Interaction
- Design Guidelines
- Building inspection
Technical and Computer skills:
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Revit Building
- Macromedia FreeHand
- Adobe Photoshop and ImageReady
- Microsoft Power Point and Word
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and Front Page
- PROGEN Cost estimate platform used by USPS